BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 70

2010-12-23 9:42 AM

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Subject: HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!!
I can start this Mentor Group immediately!

NAME:  hildekq / Hilde (pronounced Hildee)

STORY:  I am 53 years old, (or 54 in triathlon years!) and am starting training for my third season of triathlon.  I am a swimmer first, then comes the bike, and then my nemesis, the RUN.  I’ve been a swimmer all my life, but only swam for one year in college competitively.  I’ve been lap swimming as an adult for years, mainly for weight control, and a friend got me to compete in the Senior Games, and I did well.  She then talked me into training for a triathlon and I was quickly hooked by both the training and the racing.  I used to bike years ago, so that came easily to me, but the running has been hard work for me.  I started the Couch to 5K plan and ran a mile in 13+ minutes.  I am now down to about a 10 minute mile and just recently did a half marathon (all in hopes of improving my run leg for triathlon!).  I am a breast cancer survivor (almost 8 years now) and teach elementary music.  I teach in Killeen, TX, home of the largest Army post in the world, Ft. Hood, and live about 25 miles away in a neat little Texas town called Temple.  We live in the Temple Historic District, our house was built in 1896!

FAMILY STATUS:  Married for 27 years to a now-retired Army Warrant Officer, two grown kids and one grandson.  We currently have four dogs at home, one older wire-haired dachshund (Ruby), a 2 year old Catahoula (Chase) and a basset (Mable), and a Schnauzer mix pound puppy (Lucy).

CURRENT TRAINING:  I’ve been training pretty much non-stop since I began this tri journey.  My first year I did several sprints and one Olympic tri.  I even managed to win my age group twice and placed very well in the rest!  Last year I skipped the Oly and concentrated on Sprints… won two Grandmaster’s Awards and a 1st place age group award and some top 10 age group awards.  (It helps to be in a much smaller, ie less competitive AG!)  I am really working on my run, as that has held me back.  I am highly motivated to train, and during the season often have to take a step back and make myself take a rest day.  This year I hope to do at least one Olympic distance tri and more sprints.

THIS YEAR’S RACES:  As I said, I have recently done a half-marathon, and I’ve also done a few 5K’s.  I have another half marathon the end of February, so will be following a run plan till then, and just base building in the other 2 events.  I have a few traditional tri’s to do this year, and hope to scope out at least one new one.

WEIGHT LOSS:  Over the past 3 years or so I have lost 40 pounds, and had more than a few come back, so I would like to lose about 25.  You would think that working out twice a day would make it easy!  New Year’s Resolution about to kick in!

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR:  I live the lifestyle, triathlon is part of who I am.  I would like to mentor those who are brand new to the sport, or have a season or two under their belts, interested in shorter distance races.  I’m probably one of the few folks that really have no interest in ever doing an Ironman!  I by no means claim to know it all, but I have really done my homework on this sport.  If you want someone to keep tabs on your training and motivate you, I am your gal.  I would like a group that will check up on each other and motivate each other!  Share experiences, ask questions.  If you are an older woman just starting out, well, I share your pain!  Need swim advice, I got it.  Need a kick in the you know where to get you back on track, I’m pretty good at that too!  I check training logs daily and have been told I’m a “great inspirer”!  I am really excited to be able to give back to BT!  I have several returning members to my mentor group, and we get a little, shall we say, “crazy” together, and we are looking forward to having some new people join our group!  Check out the archived Mentor thread to see what we are all about, hope we don’t scare you away!

EXPECTATIONS OF GROUP MEMBERS

1.  Have a positive attitude!
2.  Post a Bio for the others to learn more about you!
3.  Log your workouts!
4.  Check on other group member logs and inspire them!
5.  Not exactly REQUIRED, but it will help if you have a weird sense of humor and are open-minded!

Edited by hildekq 2011-01-04 2:32 PM

2011-01-03 3:23 PM
in reply to: #3259026

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Subject: RE: HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - OPEN
Yea, I'm glad to see the group finally go live!!!  We have many returning members of what we affectionately call ourselves, the MMM group.  I'd like to add around 5 new people, and we will still have a pretty large group....  so far we have:

Michelle - Nina44shell
Tammy - TTucker
Jordan - jordiebrigs
Alex - wrkinprogress
Janet - jcarmody
Denise - dajotkjo
Wilson - wsilverthorne
Tammy - tstl
Peggy - peggyf
Marsha - PTWykes
Kory - kellekl

Please go ahead and post your bio people!

2011-01-03 3:27 PM

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Welcome newbies!!  Please note that I am only taking 5 more people into the group... I really don't want to turn anyone away, but it's hard for me to keep up on too, too many folks. 
2011-01-03 5:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
It's good to be back! This will be my 2nd season with the MMM's.
Last year was my year of first's; 1st tri, 1st 5k, 1st 4 mile, 1st 10k, 1st half marathon.

A little about me:
My name is Jordan. I am 30 years old, 31 in race years.  I'm engaged to my boyfriend of 7 yrs and won't be marrying til 2013. We have a cat - no kids. I recently went back to school full time to get my bachelor's in math and my teaching certificate for grades 6-12. This will be accomplished by 05/2012. 

My race season is concentrated on running. While I'm slow, I enjoy it the most of the three sports. I will be running my first marathon in May - Yikes! 
I will also be doing at least two tri's. The one in June will be either an Oly or Sprint - I will have to see where I am with the training and the tri in July will be a sprint. 

I have lost 27 lbs last year and hope to lose another 20lbs before my marathon.  I want to lose more than this, but I have learned that it is hard to balance weight loss and training, so I am keeping my expectations realistic. I have to be very diligent about tracking everything I put in my mouth and realize just cuz I ran, biked, or swam doesn't give me the ok to inhale everything in sight!  

I was in this group last year and have found a great group of people who are encouraging and definitely hilarious! I look forward to another great season! 
2011-01-03 6:07 PM

User image

Expert
W000T!! We're back, and we're live! What a great way to start the new year!

As requested, here's a bit about me:

I'm Alex (short for Alexandra): I'm 40 years old (or 41 in triathlon years), and this will be my second full season of tris, though I did my very first back in September of 2009. I'm a university prof, so spend a lot of my work time either sitting in front of a computer and/or a stack of papers, or moving energetically around in front of a class full of people, talking about theatre and Shakespeare. I was a lifeguard and semi-competitive swimmer back in the day, and took up running in a casual way a few years ago-- so technically, the bike is still my newest area. That said, I *love* the bike portion, and am working hard right now on my running: I'll be doing my first full marathon in March to raise money for LIVESTRONG. After that, I'm hoping that incorporating stronger running into my tris will be infinitely easier... Laughing

So far, I've done four sprints and an Oly; this year, I'd like to do a spring or two, at least one more Oly, and *maybe* a HIM, depending on how the summer turns out. We'll see!

I absolutely loved being part of this amazing and supportive group last year, and can't wait to see how we all do THIS year! To anyone who wants to join us, come on in: the water's fine and the people are FABULOUS, weirdness and all!
2011-01-03 6:50 PM
in reply to: #3275245

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Welcome back Jordan and Alex!!  You are both such dedicated athletes, it's so easy for me to inspire both of you!

2011-01-03 8:34 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Hi!!!  My name is Wilson and I'm addicted to Tri training...After I got out of the insane asylum I needed something to keep me busy and calm the voices in my head.  Now the only voice in my head I contend with is the one that says you can stop the pain by quitting - I've killed this voice so far and don't plan on letting it stop me from meeting my goals.  I was part of the wonderfully awesome group last time and have benefitted from it in so so many ways!!!  The MMM group has only put me on suspension a few times, but they're too kind to kick me out for good...so hopefully Hilde will allow me back!!!  I promise to be good.....(ssshhhhhh NOT!!!)  

Vitals:  I'm a man!!  I have completely turned my physical life around since Jan 25th 2010.  I started out at 295 lbs very very out of shape.  I started walking 20 minutes at an elevated heart rate, biking on level 5/20 at an elevated heart rate and could only swim 25yds before being exhausted.  My resting HR was 84bpm....I was on the fast track to major problems.  I used the Michael Pates couch to Tri program....I never skipped or slacked through a workout.  I pushed myself every time I was out exercising.  I participated in my first Tri on July 17th....and finished in 1:28 without stopping in any of the SBR legs...I was so proud of myself for being able to do that.....I've lost 70 lbs in the process and gained a ton of physical fitness.  Today I've raced a couple of Sprints ran a 5k and 10k just recently.  My resting HR now is 57bpm!!!!!  So, why tell you all this.  If you are just beginning and wondering how the hell you can do this....YOU CAN AND THIS GROUP WILL HELP YOU GET TO THE FINISH LINE!!!!! 

This mentor group has helped me in so many ways.  1.  Constant inspires from Hilde and the others to keep you motivated.  2. Honest feedback and constructive help.  3.  Help hold you accountable by monitoring your progress  4.  Freedom to brag about your small or big accomplishments and have the group's support and praise (priceless) 4. Your own cheering section!!  5.  Marital aid because your significant other doesn't have to hear all your gory Tri details...haha  and finally this mentor group will be freakin' FUN!!

So, I'm 39 years old and 40 in Tri years...yeah...40-44 AG - that makes me feel old.  I have 3 beautiful monsters - 2 girls age 4 and one son age 6.  My awesome wife of 14 years is so supportive and helps me balance work, kids and training.   I work in the Aerospace industry as a department head and love leading a team of people!!

My future goals:  Lose another 30lbs.  SBR faster with solid injury free training.  Do a few sprints, maybe and OLY, a few 5, 10k races.  Balance work, family and training life.  Give back to people by sharing my successes, failures and lessons learned.  And most importantly....have lots of fun....and try not to get kicked out of the group....if they let me in again....PLLLEEAAASSSEEE

That's all for now...Hilde is the A$$ kickin' boss lady and she is an awesome mentor so get on board and get ready for a ride!!!!

Wilson - OUT 
2011-01-03 11:14 PM

User image

Veteran
Southern Maryland
Hello, I would like to join this group if there is still room. 
Name: Jen

Story: I am 32 years old, and played multiple sports growing up, and all the way through college.  I've always struggled with my weight, even when I was playing soccer, softball, flag football, etc, but graduating college and being in the 'real world' made things worse.  I swam a lot as a kid, and rode my bike all through high school (living in the Poconos, the hills are your friend), but I've never been a fan of running.  I got laid off in FEb 2009, and decided to change careers.  I am now finishing up my final semester of paramedic school, and will graduated in May.  I would like to get hired as a paramedic/firefighter, and need to get into better shape to do so.  I am also getting married in October, and would like to fit into whatever wedding dress I get a little better.  I have mostly concentrated on weight training in the past few years, but always simmer out  because I lose interest (ADD is a fickle beast).  I decided that I needed a reason to 'train' rather than just 'work out', and that I wanted to have a better reason to do so than just 'lose weight.'  I am 5'1", 225 lbs, and still working on regaining strength following rotator cuff surgery in '08.  I love to bike, and have a mountain bike, and an old road bike I got for free from a friend's garage that I am working on fixing up.

Family status: engaged, and living with my fiance, who is a long distance runner, with 2 dogs.

Training: Last semester I did the beginner cycling program, and lost 10 pounds.  I did a bit of swimming, and some running during the last of the program and after.  Haven't really been doing much for the past few weeks.  Fiance wants to start running in the evenings (he is training for a relay half-mary), and i am working on rebuilding a bike for my trainer which I got for Christmas.  I have access to a pool on campus, I have a mountain bike, and am rebuilding a cheap road bike for my trainer, and I have access to a rudimentary weight room at the firehouse.  I also participate in fencing at least once a week for about 2 hours.

Races: I would like to do a century bike ride (have I mentioned I love to ride?), and am aiming for a sprint triathlon sometime in June.  I haven't picked on yet, but I hear there is one in Baltimore near the airport that is good, and a lot of people talk about the one in Columbia.

Weight Loss: This was my primary reason for getting into tri's.  I have no specific weight loss goal, persay, other than someday to be back in a size 8.  I am one who is more into 'size loss' than weight loss, as I do not believe that numbers on a scale tell the true story.

My Issues: I need someone to kick my butt and motivate me past about 4 weeks or so, which is about my attention span.  I did my best workouts when I had a partner to go to the gym with, but her schedule changed, and it was hard to motivate me to go myself.  This semester's schedule should be easier than last semester, so I have hopes of adding swimming into my workouts more often (I can use the pool at school for free).  My right shoulder is very weak from rotator cuff surgery 2 years ago, and the accompanying tendonitis.  I have loose ligaments in all my joints, so I can be very injury prone if I am not careful, and have weak ankles that roll constantly, plus a bad back (I've been an EMT for 14 years, and it's a hazard of the job).  Needless to say, all my docs have checked me out to do whatever I want, but I do tend to be more cautious because of previous injuries than I may need to be.

I hope I'm not too much trouble on this journey!
2011-01-04 6:08 AM
in reply to: #3275782

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Welcome Jen!!  I love your user name!  Sounds like you are feeling inspired to become a tri addict!  It helps that you already love one of the three sports...  we have a few members that have had big weight losses, so hopefully we can all keep you motivated.  I'm working on dropping 25 pounds myself.

Once you start really working out, you need to log your workouts in the training log.  It's easy and a great tool to see how you are progressing.  It's especially fun to look back and see how far you've come.  It's also where the other MMM members will go to "inspire" you, and you'll find those inspires are what really keep you going from day to day.   Once we get our final member list, you can add everyone as a friend and check up and inspire them also.  As you could already probably tell from the previous postings, we ARE a fun and crazy group!!

Welcome!!  Now get out there and swim, bike and run!!
2011-01-04 7:31 AM

User image

Harrison Twp

Hello everyone. My name is Michele. I'm 50 years old, a nurse by night, triathlete by day, jk. I did one sprint tri this past summer (my first) and have big dreams big plans little motivation, this group has helped me get back on track many times and I appeciate each and everyone. I have today off so my goal is to find a couple races for this summer and fall, update my goals and take a little run with my lab, Bella. hope everyone has a good day. Michele

2011-01-04 8:11 AM

Freeland
Hello, Is it to late to join? This sounds like a great group the gets you know what done.

Jon

2011-01-04 8:32 AM

Hi - I'm also interested in becoming a part of this group if it is not full. 

Last summer I completed my first two sprint triathlons.  I loved every minute of it.  But when autumn came I quickly lost steam and stopped working out. 

Now I am newly dedicated to getting to where I was at the end of August.  I've started jogging again.  I don't like running while I'm doing it, but I love it when I'm done.  I got a bike trainer for Christmas, so I've started pedalling again.  I set it up in my living room, so it's too hard to ignore it.  I don't have access to a pool until May, so I am planning to fill in with weight training and yoga. 

I would like to lose weight and gain confidence.  But mostly I loved training for triathlon last summer because it made me feel so strong.  So, I want to be in even better shape for this coming summer.  I haven't signed up for any tri's yet.  But ideally I'll do the two I did last year and maybe one more at the end of the summer.

I'm 42 and single.  I live in southern NH and love to hike in the white mountains every chance I get.  But when I can't I just hike (or snowshoe) in the woods outside my house.

Anyway, I look forward to training with you all.

- M
2011-01-04 8:38 AM

Freeland

NAME:  jwheat/ Jon

STORY: I am 35 yrs old and going into my 3rd yr of trying to tri.  I have done a couple of Sprints the previous years along with some 5k's.  I seem to start out great and then loose motivation.  I really want to overcome this.  I love to compete in anytihng that I do. I have played sports all my life and absolutley love it. 

FAMILY STATUS:  I ahve been married for 10 ys to a wonderful wife and have 2 boys ages 7 and 3.  They are why I want to stay active and set a good example

CURRENT TRAINING:  I have not started anything yet.  I am doing a body challenge starting Jan 16 for 8 weeks. I hope to get in the pool as well as run and go on the trainer.  I love to work out nit loose motivation easily. I need to work on that a lot.

THIS YEAR’S RACES:  I have not decided what races or when I will do them but would like to do 2 to 4 sprints and some 5k's.

WEIGHT LOSS: Currently I am 6' 255lbs with a goal of 200lbs to 215lbs sometimes this year lol. And I want to keep it off. Have a bad habit of yoyo'ing.

Thank you and hopefully I am in.

Jon

2011-01-04 8:49 AM
in reply to: #3276187

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Welcome Jon and Bunsy (what's your REAL name, Bunsy?, and male or female?).  I am glad to have another man in the group, the one we've got now has kind of adopted us as his harem, ha ha!!  We are a really fun group, and sounds like you both have some great goals that we can help with. 

I will post a full list with links of our members... I will probably take 2 more then close us down.  You will be able to access other's training logs from these links or you can add them as friends and their user names and avatars will apear on the left hand sidebar.

Bunsy, we have another member from NH, Marsha/PTWykes!!  And I went to Keene State where I graduated in 1979 as a music ed major!!  I LOVE NH, haven't been there in years.
2011-01-04 10:01 AM

User image

Veteran

Hey ya'll!! My name is Tammy and this is my 2nd season of 'tri-ing'. I'm 39 but will turn 40 in February so will advance to the next age group for the Tri season. I have seven children, 4 boys (21,19,16,15) and 3 girls (6,4,2), with 5 of them still living at home, a visiting 'step' daughter and 2 beautiful grand-daughters. The five youngest live with myself, my husband, two dogs and an aging feline in the great state of Texas. We live in the central portion of the state thereby providing the ability to train outside for the majority of the year without freezing....

Through the course of seven pregnancies and the process of smoking cessation, I have gained and lost over 350 pounds in the last 20 years (125 lbs in the last 6 years!) so I completely understand the struggle to lose then maintain ones' weight. As I have gotten closer to the age of 40 I have seen my metabolism slow down pretty dramatically and despite often working out twice a day I really have to watch what and when I eat.

I LOVE running, am learning to love the bike and whereas Hilde is a DOLPHIN in the water, I am a Hippo!! LOL Not really - but it really is not my strong suit and am going to work really hard this season to improve enough to hopefully participate in a HIM by the end of the season...we shall see. I've been training in some fashion, whether weight training or SBR consistently for 3 years in April and with all the kids, working on my Master's in Clinical Psych, the demands of my husbands' job and life in general I have to say that training is my RELEASE and I LOVE IT.

Last season I completed several 5K's, 2 HM's, 2 Sprint Tri's and a 10K as well as 2 local bike 'tours' (1- 25 mi, 1- 45 mi) and did not 'place' in any of them but would like to see that change this season with a lot of hard work, especially in the water. The plan is to start the season off with 2 HM's and go from there.

Being a part of the MMM group last season provided me with inspiration, motivation at times and a whole lot of LAUGHS and I look forward to talking to all of my BT peeps again this season!!

2011-01-04 10:04 AM
in reply to: #3276173

User image

Veteran
Where in southern NH do you live? I was born up there @ DHMC before it became the ginormous hospital it is now and lived in New England off and on for most of my childhood! I love sprintime and fall in the northeast....but they can keep the cold winters!! LOL

2011-01-04 11:16 AM

User image

Regular

Name:
Joe

Story:
I am 55 years old. I started running about 30 years ago and I've been enjoying ever since. I have been competing of and on for the last 25 years  I completed my first 1/2 IM last year (Door County,WI)  and loved it!  I volunteered then signed for IMWI in Sept 2011-boy that will be something.....

Family Status:
Married, 1 son and 1 dog. 

Current Training
In a maintenance mode right now; swimming twice a week, trainer biking twice a week and running outside 3 times a week with a day of core training mixed in. The past week I've been somewhat slacking due to the holidays & travel.  I  have already picked back up.

Races:
Last year running races, I ran a 26.2. 12.4 other then that I mostly just trained.  Door County 1/2 IM & Oly in Madison. Rode 70 miles in the Horrible Hilly Hundreds. Again other than that just trained most of the time. 

Weight Loss
Weight is pretty good and is not a big focus nor factor, I know I will start to loose when March training starts and IM training starts. I enjoy running outside all winter long as it can be a challenge in WI. Biking outside will start in March and can not wait to ride again. 

I look forward to meeting new people and having you as a mentor Hildee!

2011-01-04 11:23 AM
in reply to: #3276770

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Welcome Joe!!  Yea, another man!  Wilson, you'll have to share all us babes...

Sounds like you are pretty experienced Joe, so we'll all be looking forward to your expertise.  Are you from Wisconsin?  We have other members up in the midwest.

One more and I'm shutting us down!!
2011-01-04 11:51 AM

Freeland
I often have the most trouble with what I eat (self-control) or I eat to much.  I am going to try and eat smaller meals more often. So we shall see. 

I know the feeling Joe about running outside in the winter months but I almost like to run in the winter more.  I don't know if it is the snow or cooler temps but just like it. 

Does anybody have any good training plans for a oly or a good sprint one?  I always have trouble figuring out what to do when.  Did I mention I work a swing shift?  Not the best work schedule in the world but I have a job and it pays well. lol
2011-01-04 1:16 PM

My real name is Margaret.  Bunsy is a nick name I got a few years ago from the group I volunteer with in the summer.  We run a college level minor league baseball team and I got the name working in the snack bar... long stroy.

I'm looking forward to learning more from all of the people in this group.  I'm excited for 2011.

TTucker - I live just south of Keene.  So I know exactly where DHMC is.  I actually love the winter.  I've lived in New Endland all my live.  I was born in CT and lived in Boston for a while and now have setteled in NH.  The only time of year I don't really like here is Mud Season.  (march - april)  but at least the sun is getting stronger than.

Edited by bunsy 2011-01-04 1:23 PM
2011-01-04 2:13 PM

Veteran
NAME: kellekl/Kory

STORY: I am 38 years old and have been doing sprint triathlons for a few years. My mother has done a sprint triathlon in Alaska for nearly 20 years and she inspired me. My life has changed considerably from triathlons. In college I played varsity fast pitch softball, but then fitness became lower on my to-do list. I started at 205 lbs, unable to run more than a few blocks, able to only side stroke, but enjoyed biking. Last year I got to my goal weight of 156 lbs and my real accomplishment happened in March when I could finally swim an entire lap in free style! It seems shortly thereafter when I was able to swim my first mile. Once it clicked it just seemed effortless . . . slow, but easy. Last year I did a number of sprint triathlons and a half-marathon, something I always thought my body just wasn't built to do. Funny how following a training program helps.

FAMILY STATUS: Married for 3 1/2 years to a supportive hubby who initially scoffed at the idea of me doing a tri but is now always there for me and often volunteers on course, no bio kids, two mostly grown step sons who are out of the house, a very old Golden retriever who is not long for this world, a fairly old black and white cat, and two large fish tanks (one filled with news years baby sword tails). My "other" family (parents, sister, uncles, aunts, cousins) all live in Alaska and I go back every other month or so to visit and watch my nephews grow up.

CURRENT TRAINING: Last week I started back up using an Oly training plan, swim and run 3x/week, bike 4x/week (but I may step down to 3 due to time concerns). I took a few months off from tri training for my half-marathon training this winter. I wimped out on the oly I signed up for last year and converted to the sprint. This year I want to do the Oly!

THIS YEAR’S RACES: Planning 3 or so early season races with pool swims (not much choice up north). Then probably two other sprints and one Oly (at the easy, flat course I so love at Blue Lake). I'll see what else comes up. Rev3 1/2 ironman is coming to Portland for the first time so I'm planning to volunteer this year and maybe do it next year with the discount I'll get from volunteering.

WEIGHT LOSS: Almost 50 pounds! For about a year I did Weight Watchers on-line, which was invaluable in teaching me about serving sizes and healthy options. Now I just limit eating out and eat plenty of fruits and veggies and have been maintaining without much of a problem. Am happy were I'm at and am just looking to stay here.

kory

2011-01-04 2:13 PM
in reply to: #3276786

New user

Is this group still open? I'd love to be in your group...looks like a fun group.

I'm 47, male, newbie....(big time newbie) I'm in Oklahoma (but don't hold that against me)!

2011-01-04 2:27 PM

New user

Whoops...I just saw that I was one too late...no biggie...I will look for another group...looks like you have a big, well rounded group...best of luck to all...thanks
2011-01-04 2:45 PM
in reply to: #3276786

User image

Regular
Hildee, thanks!

It's great to be on board.

Yes, I'm from/live in Wisconsin.
2011-01-04 2:50 PM
in reply to: #3277362

User image

Expert
Temple, TX

Okay everyone, I've closed our little party~!  We have four new members, yea!!  Here is a complete list with links to everyone's training logs:  you should be able to just copy and paste this in your Dashboard.

Denise - dajotkjo
Jen - gnome
Janet - jcarmody
Joe - joes
Jordan - jordiebrigs
Michele - nina44shell
Peggy - peggyf
Marsha - PTWykes
Tammy - tstl
Tammy - TTucker
Alex - wrkinprogress
Wilson - wsilverthorne
Margaret - Bunsy
Jon - jwheat
Hilde - hildekq

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED!! Rss Feed  

of 70